Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Finished!


Hey guys,

So my assessment has come to an end!...well I actually finished last wed but I just got back my result and I'm pretty pleased with it :)

Although these designs still need some work, I think I have come pretty far from the initial ideas I posted up ages ago.

Thanks to everyone who has followed, commented and giving me encouragement throughout this semester. It has been really fun reading your comments and hearing about your ideas.

If I can, I'm gonna try and work on this project more. I want to get it to the stage where I am 100% satisfied with it for my folio and hopefully be able to spam facebook once more and sell them (lucky you!)

I'll post individual photos of my cards soon once I get out of holiday mood :)

Happy holidays!!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment