Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Final product


tissues!

post it's

5 bulk pack of cards

all my products

Wow, I have enough greeting cards to last a lifetime O_O'

Pretty pleased with how much I did, although I must admit there are some things I need to work on. I think atm the materials is overshining the designs I've done, but it's all trial and error so it'll have to do for this moment. I must say gocco machines are hard work...underestimated it by a mile! Nevertheless I still love the stamp effect.

So anyone want to buy any?? lol, I have so many.

The ones I produced are:
IOU - girl
A better place- animal heaven
Party!?!?
Hope it's not bird flu
Get well soon
PWND
I like you - creepy boy
Miss you bro

I'd like to make more in the future :) It has been a fun journey...hopefully not the end of it!

Will post up hero shots of the cards soon. For now it's presentation/documentation time D:

No comments:

Post a Comment